July 13, 2015

Google Trainer Application in the Works

This time last year I was preparing to take the Google Educator Certification exams. I spent the summer preparing and started taking the exams in mid-August and finished on September 9th. I chose to go with Chrome as my fifth test since I seem to live in the Chrome browser.

Now it is time to take the next step, Google for Education Certified Trainer. Three weeks ago I started preparing my application. I have my Google Educator Certificate and completed my training resume along with my case study. Now I am spending time planning and working on my 3 minute video highlighting my training style.

If you are a Google for Education Trainer or have previously applied, I would like to hear from you. Any an all suggestions are welcome. Thanks in advance.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...