July 18, 2015

Slides Carnival - Google Sllides Templates

http://www.slidescarnival.com/category/free-templates/playful-presentations
Are you looking for something different to spice up your presentations? Want to use Google Slides but can't seem to find a template or theme that works for your project? Slides Carnival might be just the thing you are looking for to get your presentations noticed. Slides Carnival has thirty-five templates to choose from ranging from Formal to Playful. Each template includes over 20 different slide layouts. You have the option to customize the template to fit your needs. I simply move the slides I do not want to use to the end of the presentation. If I change my mind, I can easily move the slide up in the presentation. When my presentations are complete I delete the unused slides leaving my presentation and the Credit Slides. All of the templates are free to download and edit. When downloaded the templates are added to your Drive. Make sure to make a copy of the template before you start to edit. Please be sure not to delete the Credit Slides. The developers of the site have gone through great lengths to put these templates together, please give them the proper credit.

In June I needed three presentations for elementary and secondary teachers in the Archdiocese of Philadelphia. When I came across Slides Carnival during the winter, I bookmarked it and made my notes so I could revisit Slides Carnival when I needed to prepare something special.

As a presenter at the Connelly Foundation's PACT Summer Tech Academy, I collaborated with co-presenter Preston Tyrrell. Together we built Advanced Google Docs using the Nathaniel Presentation Template.  The following week I needed two presentations for our Secondary Tech Academy. Bill Brannick, Director of Technology for the Archdiocese of Philadelphia decided to use it to create his Welcome presentation. Bill used the Banquo Presentation Template. For my first presentation titled Google Classroom + Doctopus + Goobric I used the Imogen Presentation Template. The second presentation was titled Online Assessment Tools created using the Timon Presentation Template.

If you need a slides presentation and are looking for something different check out Slides Carnival to move your presentations to the next level.  If you decide to give Slides Carnival a try, please stop back and share your experience in the comment section.

Follow me on : TwitterFacebook , Google plusPinterest .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...