Back in June I started planning things out. There were many questions:
- Should I do my Training Resume first or should I start with the Case Study?
- Do I fully understand the requirements?
- How much time do I have to submit?
- How do I sell myself to Google?
- What should be the topic of my demo video?
- Can I say all I need to say in a three minute video?
- What if my video is too long, after all I am Italian and can ramble on forever, or worse yet too short?
- Who should I ask to be a professional reference?
- How do I organize all my presentations to really showcase my Google skill set?
- How can I figure out what makes a good video application demonstration?
- Is what I should avoid as important as what I include in my video?
I will expand on these questions in future posts. Do you think you know how I answered some of these questions? Let's see. Continue the discussion in the comments below.
Follow me on : Twitter, Facebook , Google plus, Pinterest .