September 24, 2015

Google for Education Certified Trainer

In the middle of August I wrote a blog post when I submitted my Google Trainer application. The whole process took the better part of seven weeks dating back to the end of June. Today I received an email from Google accepting me into the Google for Education Certified Trainer program. To say I am excited, anxious, ecstatic is an understatement. 
Acceptance into the program will help me help other teachers in the future. As a Google for Education Certified Trainer, I will have access to other Google Trainers, Tips, & Tools all of which will help me help other educators. 
I look forward to learning and sharing, all I learn about Google Apps for Education, well into the future. 

Follow me on : TwitterFacebook , Google plusPinterest .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...