The blog is your personal space. Do not use it to disrespect or defame anyone or anything. If being used with a class, the blog should be considered an extension of the classroom. Classroom protocols should be adhered to at all times. Use common sense when posting or commenting.
When posting a comment to this blog, please follow these suggested guidelines.
- Comments or posts may not include information that might identify any student, teacher, parent, or school staff member.
- If you do not have permission to write about someone only refer to them with their first name or initials. Never use last names without permission.
- Post safely. Do not post your or someone else’s personal information. Do not include phone numbers, home addresses, emails, or member names used on social media sites.
- Check over yours posts & comments for spelling and grammar errors prior to posting. Copy and paste your post into Google Docs or Word to check for errors before posting.
- Always use complete sentences with proper grammar. A blog is a professional space and is not a place for “Text Speak”.
- Pay particular attention to and abide by copyright regulations when posting images, sounds, or excerpts from Internet sites. Check out Content Curation: Copyright, Ethics & Fair Use.